*We do not move vehicles.* We provide a “Front Shuttle” in which we will meet you at the take-out ramp, where you have parked your vehicle, at an agreed upon time and drive you (and up to 2 additional people) back to your put-in, where your gear was left for launching.
The Colorado River for “The Daily”
Meeting you at Take-out Beach and driving you to:
- Dewey Bridge: $85
- Hittle Bottom: $75
- Rocky Rapid/Ida: $60
Or, meeting you at:
- Moab Boat Ramp and driving you to Take-out Beach: $50
- Gold Bar Recreation Site and driving you to Moab Boat Ramp: $55
- Potash Boat Ramp and driving you to Moab Boat Ramp: $65
- Dewey Bridge or Hittle Bottom and driving you, and up to 3 other people, back up to Cisco Boat Ramp: $210
- Cisco, Dewey Bridge, or Hittle Bottom and driving you, and up to 3 other people, back up to Westwater Boat Ramp: $295
- Hite Marina and driving you, and up to 6 other people, back up to the Moab or Potash Boat Ramp: $475
**LATE CHARGES: If you are not at the meeting location and/or are not ready to leave by the pre-arranged meeting time, after a 15 minute period, you will be charged your shuttle driver’s wait time of $25 an hour.
Personal Boat Transportation Rates:
In addition to the shuttle charges for individuals, fees are charged for the handling and transport of each boat that is not rented from Moab Rafting and Canoe Company.
|Canoes, Sea Kayaks, Inflatable Kayaks, and SUPs||$25 each|
By state law, all who go out on the river must be a minimum of 40 pounds in weight. Additionally, children 12 years and younger must always wear a PFD on all Utah State waters.
To reserve your trip date and shuttle service: After you call or email us to see if we have your requested dates available, we will ask for a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) to hold trip date. If you have to cancel within 14 days of your trip, we will run your card for 50% of your booked reservation total. If you cancel within 3 days of trip or if you are a “no show”, we will run the card for the whole amount of the reservation. All reservation fees are due in full by the day of the trip by Visa, MasterCard, or cash.